There are only so many hours in a day. Grocery shopping is one of those things we have to do, but may not always have the time or energy to do it. Imagine you could order your groceries from the comfort of your living room and have someone else do the shopping for you. Sounds amazing right? Well, you’re in luck! The Real Canadian Superstore now offers Click and Collect online grocery shopping!
How Click and Collect works:
- Order your groceries online here. You can choose a two hour time slot to pick up your groceries.
- You’ll receive an email notifying you of any updates made to your order, as well as an email letting you know that your groceries are ready for pick-up (usually just before your given time slot).
- When you arrive at the grocery store, park in one of the four designated pick up spots (there are big blue signs). Call the number on the sign to let them know you’ve arrived. You can let them know how you will be paying. Someone will come out with your groceries and help you load them into your car.
- Enjoy the extra time you just saved!
I’ve used Click and Collect about half a dozen times now and I’ve been happy with it each and every time.
The produce they’ve picked has been amazing (my husband is very picky about his apples, and he’s been impressed with the ones they’ve chosen). The substitutions they’ve made have been great. When ordering online you can choose if you want substitutions made if the item you’ve ordered isn’t available. I’ve had a few substitutions and they’ve been very close to the item I ordered and in two instances, cheaper than the item I ordered.
When picking up my order, I’ve only waited between 3 and 8 minutes. Each time, I’ve been offered a bottled water and a snack for each of my four kids in the car (either a granola bar or goldfish-type snacks).
Online grocery shopping has saved me so much time, hassle (taking twin four year olds grocery shopping is not my idea of a good time) and money, and I will continue to shop for my groceries this way!
Click and Collect Details:
- Currently available at 411 Louth St, St. Catharines
- There is a fee of $3-$5 (depending on your pick-up time)
- You set up an account and order online here
- Pay by credit, debit, cash or gift card (just let them know when you pick up your groceries)
- You can use your PC Points card to collect points on your orders
- You can price match using the app or online contact form
Let us know what you think of the new Click and Collect service!