Have you seen these hot chocolate bombs all over the internet? They are so much fun and kids will love them.
These spheres of chocolate are filled with hot chocolate mix and marshmallows, so that all you have to do is drop it into a hot milk and watch as it melts.
Alternatively, you can pour the hot milk over the chocolate already in a cup.
You can light up children's faces this holiday with a hot chocolate bomb from one of these local retailers in Niagara:
- The Miix: 1518 Pelham St, Fonthill
- Talent2Design: 83-63 W Main St, Welland
- Bremfield's: 7-49 Church St, Port Colborne
- CreekSides Ice Cream Parlour: 8164 Cummington Sqr., Niagara Falls
- Outside the Box Baking Co.
- Copper + Twine Artisan Boutique: 43 Main St. East, Grimsby
- Sugar and Slice: 6009 Valley Way, Niagara Falls
- The Local Life in Port Dalhousie
- Infused Arrangements
- Niagara Culinary Tours
- L & L Sweets
- The Pie Guys Bakery: 148 West St., Port Colborne
- Liv @CafeFiftyFour: 16-3643 Portage Rd., Niagara Falls