Celebrate fall with these family-friendly fall festivals in Niagara!
Annual Harvest Festival, Port Colborne – Saturday, September 28, 10am-4pm
Market Square, 59 Charlotte St., Port Colborne
With over 20 vendors that include everything from crafts, entertainment and community groups to Food. This year’s event offers a Family Zone with face painting, crafts, a HUGE 5 in 1 Bouncy Castle, Free Photo Booth, and so much more! Come and join the fun with FREE admission for everyone.
Annual Fall Fair at the Fort Erie Conservation Club, Stevensville – September 28
Fort Erie Conservation Club, 2555 Ott Rd., Stevensville
The Fort Erie Conservation Club Fall Fair will have crafters, antique cars, a silent auction, a penny raffle, a garage sale, Fall market, bake sale, face painting, fishing booth, kiddie train rides, paint your own bird house, pony rides and more!
Pioneer Day, Jordan – October 5, 10am-4pm
Town of Lincoln Museum and Cultural Centre, 4996 Beam St., Beamsville
As fall begins, and trees change into vibrant colours, Lincoln comes together to celebrate the wonderful fall harvest. Visit the Town of Lincoln Museum & Cultural Centre and go back in time and witness the magic!
Admission is FREE!
Pioneer Day is filled with many fun and exciting activities that take place throughout the day like:
- Heritage arts and crafts, such as candle dipping
- Music and dancing
- Maple Toffee with White Meadow Farms
- Delicious food courtesy of Grant Oak Culinary Market
- Hot apple cider
Discover the charm of Lincoln and bring the whole family to experience the sights and sounds of what it was like to live in the pioneer days!
Parking: Off-site at Beamsville District Secondary School and walk or take the uLinc shuttle up to Beam St.
Lincoln Rerooted, Celebrating our Common Ground – October 5, 3-10pm
King St., Downton Beamsville
Downtown Beamsville is the place to be for the greatest family fun party! Thomas the Tank Engine will toot toot down King Street for a live performance. Chase and Marshall from Paw Patrol will be ready to pose with the kids. Popular children’s duo Sonshine & Broccoli will have families moving and grooving. Other activities include face painting, interactive kids zone, live performances, food trucks, craft beer, wine and cider. End the evening off dancing in the street with super popular Niagara group, The Associates. Information at email@example.com
Annual Pumpkinfest, Niagara Falls – October 5, 10am-2pm
Stamford Presbyterian Church, 3121 St. Paul Ave, Niagara Falls
A day of family fun: silent auction, meet the pumpkin people, tea room and BBQ, crafts, Kid’s Korner, music, and pumpkin pie contest.
Ridgeway Fall Festival, Ridgeway – October 5, 10am-4pm
It’s going to be the best yet as this little festival just keeps growing and growing. They close down the street from Elm Street to Hibbard Street for tons of family-friendly seasonal fun and games. Spend quality time with the family while enjoying the sights & sounds of autumn in Niagara. Admission is free! Activities include: Calvin’s Magic Show, Fluffy the Clown, pumpkin painting, horse-drawn wagon rides, and Ridgeway Express train rides.
- Ridgeway Farmers’ Market & Art by the Market (8am-1pm)
- Breakfast at the Market or Maria’s in downtown
- Calvin’s Magic Show at the Market Stage (10am-11:45am)
- Street Eats (10am-4pm)
- Fluffy the Clown (10am-12pm)
- Pumpkin Painting (11am-1pm)
- Merchant Sidewalk Sales (all day)
- Local cuisine to suit many tastes so visit our downtown restaurants! (all day)
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides (11am-3pm)
- Ridgeway Express Train Rides (11am-3pm)
- Fluffy the Clown (11am-1pm)
- Live Music in the Ridgeway Village Square (10am-4pm)
- Pony Rides (11am-4pm)
- Vendor Booths Downtown, featuring: local artists, artisans, local community groups. (10am-4pm)
- After Party at the Ridgeway Legion with food, fun, and music by Gordie McNeil (Elvis) & friends!
Ball’s Falls Thanksgiving Festival, Jordan – October 11th – 14th, 10am-5pm daily
3292 Sixth Avenue, Jordan
The Ball’s Falls Thanksgiving Festival Craft Show and Sale runs over Thanksgiving Weekend (Friday – Monday) and features over 140 vendors. It is a great event that has not just crafts to offer, but also features food, live entertainment, birds of prey, pony rides, children’s activities and heritage activities. Vendors include everyone from photographers and local artists to woodworkers and artisans, and products include everything from homemade bath supplies and candles, decorations, homemade jams and jellies, clothing, and any other knick knacks you can think of. The atmosphere is colourful and fun, and it’s always bustling with people going from tent to tent. thanksgivingfestival.ca/
Boo at the Zoo, Stevensville – October 12th – 14th, 9:30am-4pm
2821 Stevensville Rd., Stevensville
Trick or treat your way around Safari Niagara brought to you by local businesses. This is a safe and unique Halloween party you do not want to miss! safariniagara.com/event/boo-at-the-zoo/
- 3 Day Event (October 12, October 13 & October 14)
- Costume Contests (Categories: Ages 0-2, Ages 3-7, Ages 8-12, Best Group)
- Find the Golden Pumpkin Contest for your chance win a 2020 family season membership (2 Adult/ 2 Child)
- Fun Zone in amphitheatre area
- Children 12 & under in costume receive FREE admission with donation of a non-perishable food item
- Adults receive special admission rate of $17.00 +HST with donation of a non-perishable food item
- Regular pricing will be in effect for guests without a food donation
- Season membership holders receive FREE admission
Pumpkinville, St. Catharines – October 19 – 10am-2pm
Happy Rolph’s, 850 Read Rd., St. Catharines
A free family event held at Happy Rolph’s Animal Farm. The day includes pumpkin carving and scarecrow building contests, children’s entertainment, face painting, crafts & more. www.stcatharines.ca/en/experiencein/Pumpkinville.asp
Heartland Forest’s Annual Pumpkinfest – Saturday, October 19, 10am-4pm
Heartland Forest, 8215 Heartland Forest Rd., Niagara Falls
A day filled with face painting, food trucks, pumpkin carving, an obstacle course, puppet show, bounce house, crafts, wood projects, trail of treats, and mascots. www.heartlandforest.org