- This event has passed.
Ball’s Falls Heritage Day
July 14, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Here you will discover that Ball’s Falls has been lovingly maintained to its early mid 19th century industrial hamlet atmosphere featuring the original Ball family home, an operating flour mill, a lime kiln, a church, black smith shop, carriage shed, and more.
In addition to historical tours that take place on the weekends, the Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority is pleased to offer ONE 2019 Heritage Day, taking place on July 14!
Heritage Day will feature:
– Mill tours- hands on grinding with our grinders (not running the mill)
– Ball Home Tours
– Open Hearth Cooking demonstrations
– Water pumping, and blacksmithing demonstrations
– Pioneer crafts/toys in the church
– Lickety Spit farm animals
– Niagara Hand Weavers and Spinners
– Ice cream making and bake-oven demonstrations outside of the Ball Home
RJs Food Truck will be on site with food and snacks available for purchase.
REGULAR DAY ADMISSION APPLIES:
$6/students & seniors