Sledding is a fun winter activity the whole family can enjoy. It’s a great combination of fun and exercise. Here are some of the best hills to take the family sledding in Niagara:
- Welland Canal Lock 7 hill in Thorold
- Jaycee Park (543 Ontario St., St. Catharines)
- Burgoyne Woods Park (30 Edgedale Road, St. Catharines)
- Chippawa Park (128 Fitch St., Welland)
- Stamford Collegiate High School (5775 Drummond Road, Niagara Falls)
- FH Leslie Park (5250 Valley Way, Niagara Falls) – for smaller kids
- Barbican Heights Park (96 Barbican Tr., St. Catharines) – a very tiny hill for smaller kids
- HH Knoll Lakeview Park (Sugar Loaf Street and Elm Street, Port Colborne)
- Sugar Bowl Park (100 Gilmore Road, Fort Erie)
- Marlene Stewart Streit Park (55 Park Ln, Fonthill)
- Behind St. John’s School on Old Hwy 8 bordering Beamsville/Grimsby (5684 King St, Beamsville)
- Charles Daley Park (Jordan Station)
- Beaverdams Park (Thorold)
NOTE: Firemen’s Park (Niagara Falls) now prohibits sledding.
Do you know of any other great hills? Please comment or send us an email at email@example.com!